Monday, November 28, 2011

Anono-Momma...Kids and Anatomy



Over this last Thanksgiving holiday, my kids and I went to go and visit some family. You know how it goes...

"Are we there yet?"
"I need to pee, Mom!"
"How much longer?"

And through it all...I am driving...
and driving....
and driving some more.

"Are we there?"
"Can we go home? This is taking forever!!"

Now, I actually have to pee, I am in the middle of nowhere and desperately looking for a bathroom. Can't find one anywhere...Ughhhh!


When my kids start talking about body hair...whatevs...bathroom! Yes! Jackpot!

I butt into my kids conversation and announce,"Everyone get their shoes on, we are stopping for a minute for a drink and to use the restroom." They all follow orders and are putting on their shoes. I pull in and get out. My two big kids get out of the car as I am unbuckling my 5 year old out of his car seat. He hops to the ground and asks me a question.

"Do you know what is REALLY hairy Mom?" Clearly forgetting their previous chatter...I ask "What,son?"

"V**inas!" he replies. "What? Stop it!" We are now walking into the gas station, and there are people around.

"V**inas are the hairiest things EVER!" he repeats. "Stop talking about v**inas!" I quietly tell him in a WAY stern voice. Because of course, now, people are looking.

"Do you know who has the hairiest vagina?" he asks...clearly not listening to my command of "Stop talking about va**nas"...

So I repeat..."Stop talking about va**nas!!!!"

"Daddy's v**ina is the hairiest!" he exclaims.

"Son! I don't want to hear about Daddy's v**ina right now!"

This is where the conversation FINALLY ended...BUT of course, at this point, we were IN the gas station. *SIGH*

-Mortified Momma of 3
Reader Submitted

*Have your kids ever said anything to embarass you? We want to hear about it :)

1 comment:

What we LOVE to Gab about!

animals (1) Anono-Momma (6) bacon (1) Betty Crocker (1) black friday (1) blog (1) Blog-Fest-A-Pa-Looza (1) blogfestapalooza (1) Brownie cups (1) brownies (1) bubba (1) candy (1) car crash (1) casserole (1) Cats (1) cheesy chicken casserole (1) chicken (1) Chocolate (1) Christmas ideas (1) Christmas jokes (1) Cimorelli (1) clothes (1) comedy (1) comics (1) cookies (1) cooking (1) Costumes (1) coupons (1) Cranberry raspberry vinegar sauce (1) Cystic Fibrosis (1) decorating (1) diaper (1) emergency (1) extreme couponing (1) Facebook quotes (1) family (1) fit (1) fitness (1) flowers (1) friends (1) funny (3) getting in shape (1) gift (1) gift ideas (1) gravy (1) green-bean and french onion (1) Halloween (2) ham (1) Happiness (1) Happiness quote (1) help (1) high knees (1) Hospital (1) How many children. (1) iced tea (1) IV (1) jogging (1) jumping jacks (1) Just so (1) Justin Bieber (1) kids (2) Kindergarten (1) magazine (1) marshmallows (1) meals (1) Medical Information (1) Metabolism Jumpstart Workout (1) mexican (1) MOBF (1) mountain climbers (1) my online best friend (3) nausia (1) Neuroses (1) new obsession (1) new years (1) OMC (2) Once a month cooking (3) Once a week cooking (3) original pinner (1) OWC (2) Peanut Butter (1) pee (1) PICC (1) picture (1) pinner winner (1) Pint O'Pester (1) Pinterest (1) pinterest funny (1) Pizza (1) Playboy (1) Pregnancy (1) pregnancy brain (1) Progressive Parenting (1) quirks (1) quotes (2) recipes (2) rescue (1) Reunion (1) running (1) Screacher Plays Dead (1) seizures (1) self affirmation (1) shopping (1) squat thrusts (1) strawberry pretzel desert (1) SuperMom (1) sweat yams with brown sugar and butter (1) taco soup once a month cooking (1) teriyaki sauce (1) Thanksgiving (4) toy ideas (1) trash (1) trick or treating (1) Trick-or-treating (1) Turkey (2) video (1) wasting time on pinterest (1) wine (1) women (1) zofran (1) zoo (1)

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...